Oliver Rauscher advises German and international companies and groups in the areas of trademarks, design patents and unfair competition. His expertise includes the maintenance and strategic development of national and international brand portfolios and legal guidance for the development, protection and defence of brands in Germany and abroad. In particular, this includes application, opposition and cancellation proceedings at the German Patent and Trade Mark Office and the EUIPO as well as appeals before the German Federal Patent Court and the General Court of the European Union. Another important area of Oliver Rauscher's activities is trademark and design patent litigation before German Courts.
- Best Lawyers in Germany (2021 Edition)
- "Oliver Rauscher has known the client's specific needs for many years and uses this knowledge to develop good solutions in trademark law issues. The same applies to Ralf Hackbarth." - Legal 500 Germany 2020/2021
- "Very good IP lawyer", Client - JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms 2020/2021
- "Very experienced trademark lawyer with wit and a lot of brains", competitor (JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms 2019/20)
Trademarks communicate the image of your products and are the voice of product marketing. Their value can quickly exceed the material value of a company. We support you in establishing and expanding your trademark portfolio, in monitoring it and in defending it vigorously. KLAKA helps with everything that makes up the "life" of a brand.
The protection of products and product parts by registered and unregistered designs has been of increasing importance for many years. It is an effective instrument against counterfeits. This applies to national designs as well as to designs protected within the EU, to the acquisition of design protection as well as to the enforcement of design rights, out of court and before the courts.
The global market is characterised by free trade. The rules of this international economic exchange are expressed in unfair competition law. Comparative or misleading advertising, product imitation, the headhunting of personnel or price dumping may result in unfair competition proceedings. This affects all sectors, from the automotive industry to financial services, from retailers to the internet trade, or from the pharmaceuticals industry to the increasingly deregulated energy supply market.
|1998||Admission to the bar|
|1991 - 1996||Studies at Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich|
- Oliver Rauscher: EUIPO muss fehlende Unterscheidungskraft einer 3D-Marke beweisen – Kurzbesprechung von EuG, Urteil v. 16.12.2020 - T-118/20, GRUR-Prax 2021, 102
- Oliver Rauscher: Unterscheidungskraft eines sprechenden Bildzeichens – Kurzbesprechung von BPatG, Beschluss v. 28.08.2019 - 26 W (pat) 508/17, GRUR-Prax 2020, 104
- Oliver Rauscher: Hinweispflichten beim Online-Versicherungsvergleich – Kurzbesprechung von LG Heidelberg, Urteil v. 06.03.2020 - 6 O 7/19, GRUR-Prax 2020, 322